Join Our Team!
Planks & Paint is growing and we need our team to grow too! We are looking to hire flexible and creative people that have a passion and drive to help people unleash their creativity in a fun and relaxed atmosphere!
Current Position Opening(s):
Instructor at PLANKS & pAINT
Posted July 30, 2019
The primary role of an instructor is to guide guests through the creative processes by creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Applicant must be friendly, able to resolve conflict and help guests feel comfortable in the studio. Instructors should also feel comfortable recommending and selling products.
- Assist in workshop preparations-- (bathroom cleaning, weeding stencils, matching boards, organization, stocking supplies)
- Answer phone and assist guest shopping experience
- Run POS system
- Instruct at Mobile/off-site workshops
- Set up Booths in local areas
- Paint/stain sample signs & projects
Primary shifts will be occasional weekday nights 5-9pm, Saturdays from 12-9pm, and occasional Sundays 10-3pm. Additionally, occasional weekday hours.
Approx 15-20 hours a week. Additional shifts available for pick up as preferred.
Complete the application https://hire.wheniwork.com/jobs/planksandpaintdiyworksho