Copy of Christmas in July Workshop 7/30/2020 - 6pm
Join us Thursday, July 30th at 6:00pm at Planks & Paint for a DIY workshop to make one of our new Christmas Projects! Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain and paint colors! This registration allows for one adult to make one project. Registration is required to attend. This is an adult only workshop, only those 18 and older will be allowed in studio. BYO wine or beer to sip and enjoy during the workshop.
Under this "new normal" we do have some additional policies we must put in place. By registering for this workshop, you agree to the following:
- We have a strict maximum capacity of 12 people that we will be following. One project per person. Only those registered for a workshop will be able to attend the workshop
- Masks are required. As long as the CDC is recommending that the public wear masks, we will be requiring it in our studio of our makers and our staff. This is for the safety of everyone involved
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your workshop start time. The workshop will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other makers and our staff, please make sure to arrive on time. Failure to do so could result in forfeiting your project and payment.
- We will not allow any community shared food or drinks at this time.
Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to a great workshop!
Planks & Paint DIY Workshop Policies
Registration Project selection and customization information for your project is required at the time of registration on the class date page you are signing up for. Please be sure to double check your spelling and information to ensure your project stencil and materials will be ready for you at the beginning of class.
***Please register at least 72 hours before the scheduled class.***
Class Cancellation Policy Registration fees are non-refundable. Registration cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance of a class will be granted a class credit for a future class.
Due to staffing, we reserve the right to cancel workshops if attendance is below 4 attendees.
Private Event Cancellation Policy A deposit is due when booking your private events. Once the minimum number of participants is met (12), we will refund your initial deposit at class. If you are unable to meet the minimum, the deposit will be forfeited. If you choose to cancel your private party the deposit will not be refunded due to the nature of our studio and the demand for private party times on our calendar.
For private events, we require all attendees to register and provide complete personalization info for their project at least 72 hours in advance so we can prepare the materials for your event ahead of time.
I understand that I will use and/or be exposed to drills, sand paper, wire, paint and water based stains during Planks & Paint workshops. I agree to be responsible for any damages to Planks & Paint’s tools, equipment or facilities, to the extent and in the percentage I cause such damages.
I recognize there may be certain inherent risks in participating in Planks & Paint workshops. I agree to take precautions and observe all Planks & Paint policies, recommendations, directions, rules and warnings; whether provided orally or in writing. I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself.
I further agree to release and discharge Planks & Paint for any injury, loss or damage that may arise out of my participation in a Planks & Paint workshop or my presence in the Planks & Paint facility whether caused by me, Planks & Paint or any third party.
I agree to indemnify and defend Planks & Paint against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments costs or expenses including reasonable attorney’s fees and other litigation costs which may in any way arise from my participation in Planks & Paint workshops or my presence in Planks & Paint facilities.
By clicking the 'Pay Now' button when checking out. You are agreeing to these terms.